The Benefits of TMW Maxwell Real Estate

TMW Maxwell real estate is a new development that combines both commercial and residential elements within a single building. The mixed development was recently launched in District 01 and is set to be developed by a joint venture between Chip Eng Seng Corporation, SingHaiyi Investments and Chuan Investments.

The location of TMW Maxwell is prime, offering access to a variety of amenities while being close to some of Singapore’s best schools. With a number of public transport options, TMW Maxwell is also easily accessible to other areas of the city.

Residents will have access to a wide range of shopping and dining experiences in the surrounding area. Aside from being near popular malls like Liang Court and Chinatown Point, TMW Maxwell is also just a few steps away from some of Singapore’s most renowned local eateries.

You can find a range of cuisines around TMW Maxwell, from international food to traditional Chinese dishes. Try out local favourites at places like Maxwell Road Food Centre and Tanjong Pagar Plaza Hawker, or go for a more sophisticated dining experience in restaurants that have been awarded with Michelin stars.

Moreover, TMW Maxwell is situated in one of the four historical districts of Singapore and offers residents a sense of history and culture. Remembrances of Singapore’s past can be seen through conserved colonial buildings and shophouses that surround the area.

In addition, the area is known for its vibrant nightlife and a large selection of bars and restaurants to choose from. It is also home to a number of street markets, which are known for their delicious offerings of fresh produce and local delicacies.

There are several parks and playgrounds in the vicinity of TMW Maxwell, allowing you to spend quality time with your family while staying active. These parks provide plenty of recreational activities, such as jogging and cycling.

Children who attend school in the neighbourhood will benefit from being able to walk to and from their schools, saving time and giving parents peace of mind. Additionally, there are a number of well-regarded preschools in the area, making it easy for young children to get a head start on their education.

The residential units at TMW Maxwell are spacious and modern, featuring open-concept living spaces, modern kitchens with high-end appliances and large bedrooms with ample closet space. All apartments will also feature generous balconies with lovely views of the area.

For more information about TMW Maxwell real estate, contact us today!

TMW Maxwell is located in the heart of District 1. It is an ideal choice for those who are looking to live in a central location. It is near some of Singapore’s most prestigious landmarks, such as Raffles Place and Marina Bay Financial Centre, and it is also surrounded by a variety of amenities that are perfect for families and young professionals.

Located on the former Maxwell House site, TMW Maxwell will be a mixed development with commercial and residential components. Its retail and office elements will occupy up to 20% of the total GFA, while the remaining 80% will be dedicated to residential units. This will make it an attractive and affordable option for those who are looking to invest in real estate in Singapore’s District 1 area.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *