Have you ever wondered about all the treatment options that are available for ADHD? Although psycho-stimulants are the conventional treatment of choice for ADHD, parents still have a lot of questions about its safety and effectiveness. Further, many parents are looking for alternatives to conventional treatment but need unbiased information about it. Here are the top ten questions about treatment for ADHD answered to help you decide which treatment method is best for your child.
1. What prescription drugs are available for the treatment of ADHD? Long-acting and short-acting stimulants are available for ADHD treatment. Long-acting stimulants are preferred because only a single daily dose is needed. Some popular stimulants for ADHD treatment include Ritalin, Adderall, Clonidine, and Dexedrine.
2. What alternative treatments for ADHD are known to be effective? Some people find success with herbal supplements but the most successful treatments are homeopathic preparations, which are formulated in laboratories and known to be highly effective.
3. What are the side effects of treatment for ADHD with prescription drugs? Side effects of prescription drugs include insomnia, headache, stomachache, anxiety, depression, psychosis, mood swings, and dizziness, to name a few.
4. Are alternative treatments for ADHD 100% safe? Some herbs are known to be just as dangerous as prescription medications and must be used with caution. However, homeopathic formulas are 100% safe and can be taken for long periods with no risk of side effects.
5. Do psycho-stimulants work for everyone who takes them? Psycho-stimulants are effective for many people but some people suffer too much from their side effects. Others only see mild improvement with the use of psycho-stimulants.
6. Are the long term results of treatment for ADHD with prescription drugs known? Studies show that long term use of prescription drugs for ADHD treatment can lead to a higher susceptibility to substance abuse problems and depression in adulthood. It can also lead to brain changes and permanent behavioral changes sometimes considered a suppression of personality.
7. Do alternative treatments for ADHD dangerously interact with prescription drugs? Some herbs do interact dangerously with prescription drugs so you must read labels very carefully before taking any herbal supplements. Homeopathic remedies do not interact with any drugs and can be taken safely with any prescription drug.
8. Which are more affordable, prescription drugs or natural treatment for ADHD? Americans spend billions of dollars annually on prescription drugs for ADHD. Natural treatments are highly affordable and widely available over-the-counter on the other hand, even though insurance doesn’t cover them.
9. Are there any lifestyle factors that could contribute to ADHD? Nutritional deficiencies and a lack of exercise can lead to ADHD. A healthy diet and lifestyle can go a long way in treating the symptoms of ADHD.
10. Are alternative treatments for ADHD the best treatment choice for everyone? No treatment choice is the best for everyone who suffers from ADHD. Some people may only have success with prescription drugs but because of their dangerous side effects, they should be considered a last resort and only sought out after all other treatment options have been exhausted.
Do yourself a favor and keep this information in mind when deciding on a treatment plan for your child. ADHD can severely affect your child’s quality of life if not treated effectively. While conventional treatments may be helpful in some cases, it’s important to address all factors that could cause ADHD such as diet and lifestyle. By making the necessary changes and administering a 100% safe homeopathic treatment for ADHD, it’s possible that your child’s ADHD will go away once and for all. Remember that medication is not a cure-all. It’s possible to alleviate the symptoms of ADHD in your child without putting his health at risk. how to get vyvanse prescription online